View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Happy Camper

Finding this Quilt Board has given me much needed encouragement to get back in my studio and breathe deeply! I have been lurking and reading just about every post for the past month. I’ve learned so much in such a short amount of time with the flexibility of learning at any time of day or night. Y’all have become my new 24 hour guild!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who regularly posts and those who answer posts. Many things attracted me to this community including the frequency of posts, the gentleness that comments are made with, the integrity that I’ve seen demonstrated, and the diversity of the members.

I’ve sewn for years but have only been quilting for three years. I’d defiantly qualify as a “fabric junky” along with being a perfectionist thrown together with a lot of visionary characteristics. I hear some of you chuckling . . . does that describes some of y’all? I’m looking forward to getting to know you better and gleaning from your vast wealth of knowledge and experience, and hoping to help when I can.