Old 12-23-2010, 01:35 PM
PattyJean

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
Originally Posted by gale
Yes and I do sometimes. Then I do some other craft like scrapbooking for a while (until I get sick of it). I used to make dolls and stuff to sell and I got really sick of doing that-it's not as much fun when you have to do it.
I agree. For me, too much of anything gets tiring after a while. That's when I take a break. When I come back I have a whole new outlook and enthusiasm. I do my hobbies and crafts as long as they're fun. When I start doing them because I have to I know it's time to take a break.
I love quilting but also have other interest such as sewing and crafts but quilting is by far my favorite thing to do. I do have to step back away from it for a short break once in a while, sometimes a couple hours or a day or two but really enjoy it so much. I can't repeat the same quilt or craft as I get bored and need that new idea/challange each time and always looking for new way or things to do with my quilting. It's in my blood so I plan on continuing it for a long time to come. Love the ideas this board provides :lol: :lol: