View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 06:27 AM
Cuddly Quilter

Originally Posted by athenagwis
Originally Posted by fun2quilt
Originally Posted by athenagwis
This is how I paper piece ....

http://www.twiddletails.com/store/in...age=page&id=21

It makes much more sense to me and I adore it, I will NEVER go back to the regular way of paper piecing again!

Cheers!
Rachel
I do it the same way and LOVE IT!!!!

Andii,
Give it a try.....
Yay! Glad I am not the only one!! It may take slightly longer (though I am not convinced of it), but it's so precise, and hassle free because you don't have to sew from point a to point b, you just sew straight across like a regular seam. I never was good at starting and stopping in the right place, so this method just makes more sense to me!!

Oh and I do not pre-score my lines, though it may make it easier to do, I usually just fold when I am ready to do the next section. Actually now that I think about it, scoring may be easier! hmmmm may have to try that next time LOL

Cheers!
Rachel
I have just started reading this site and i want to know, when you iron your freezer paper into the section 1, and it goes a little into section 2, DOES IT MATTER? A friend is bring me back my VERY OWN BOX OF FREEZER PAPER FROM AUSSIE, i am so excited as you pay a FORTUNE for a metre....Cannot wait to get started, but reading up about it before it arrives. Appreciate any help here. I have seen the website tutorial so that is why i am a bit confused with the smaller points!