Old 12-30-2010, 08:25 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by ljs317
Wow we are up to six pages this fast I was just here last night and everything exploded over night. This is going to be the best month ever. Missy is already on a roll with her posts and laughter is after all the best medicine.

My goal is 8 pounds for January.

Oh and My daughter is at it again. You all know I really hate the color yellow( Its makes me want to either cry or throw up) Guess what showed up in my living room last night? A yellow french provincial dresser that my daughter bought at an auction house. yep there it is with those stupid smiley handles stairing at me. I want to open the drawer and throw up in it. but I won't. This after the yellow tree decorating incident. She is really trying to kill me i think

Lisa
Now, now she is not trying to kill you lets get real she is just trying to have you committed. But you needn't worry if that happens Missy will tell you all the ins and outs of the phych ward. They will only keep you there for 48 hours to observe your behavior. Just tell them you do not want any flowers from DD as we know she will more then likely send you yellow roses. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: