Old 01-02-2011, 01:09 PM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Ok, I'm in. I do the old Weight Watchers. I am not going to learn a new system now; too confusing. I do realy well with the old points! Dotty
OMG You have to have such will power, no pizza or bagels or NY food...........maybe moving to Ohio isn't such a bad thing, food wise as what they have out here tastes like crap. lol
Cininnati is famous for Cincinnati chili, which has cocoa in it and God only knows what else. The smell alone makes you toss your cookies. I swear someone come up with the recipe to cover up the taste of road kill..................I'M NOT KIDDING :lol: :lol:
You know...I thought that way about alot of the food here in South Dakota (I am from Texas) but I decided the best thing to do was make my own and then I control all the nutrition and all the ingredients. You could do the same thing and enjoy that pizza or other things.

Have you seen the Thin Bagels? They are bagels that are thinner than the regular ones and have only 110 calories. They are very yummy and you really do not miss the extra calories.

Missy
i have a degree in culinary arts i have always made everything including bread almost daily. i don't remember the last time i had processed food. probably before i started to cook at the age of 12. however you can't get the same ingredients in ohio as ny. somethings you can't even find to buy on line.