Old 01-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Jennifer22206

From the start of my weight loss in March 2010, I've currently lost 45 pounds. :) YAY! It's sometimes really tough for me to feel like I'm seeing progress because I've got so much extra "fluff", but I know I'm making progress. I have a 2 year old, and work from 6 AM - 6 PM almost every day, so it's sometimes really tough for me to get to a gym. When I started the gym in June 2010, I did 2 minutes on the elliptical on level 1. Now I'm up to 45 minutes to an hour on level 17. I also walk a lot more, and I'm noticing that I'm getting more toned.

I did WW, the old plan, but I have found that I've been gaining weight with their new plan, so I'll be going back to the old plan. I eat everything I want to, just less of it. I find that as long as I get to the gym 3 times a week, I'm good for a half pound to a pound (on average) loss per week, and I'm ok with that.

This is the first time I'm putting this in writing, but I think my goal is to lose another 55-60 pounds. I'm in size 16 now, and just want to make it to a 14. Marilyn Monroe was a 14, and man, did she look good. Then I'll take another step slowly. I don't want to be "thin" per se, but I want to be healthy.

Just my 2 cents.

Here's to everyone here who is committing to a "new" you in 2011! Lets do it!