Old 01-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Beachbound

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Originally Posted by candlequilter
Wow, everyone sounds like they are doing great.

Carrie congrats on the weight goal plus the quilts are gorgeous and such a good cause

Missy & Tru you are both doing a great job of entertaining us and giving us helpful recipes and info - my day would not be complete without your daily additions in my life

I actually did 30 minutes on the elliptical today. First time since my trip to Disney World in November. It felt good to get back on it. I plan to try my Wii Fit Plus tomorrow that my DH got me for Christmas after I do the elliptical again. Also got back into the routine of eating more whole wheat and healthier snacks. It is so easy to start letting things slide back into bad habits.

Well, til tomorrow's check in hope everyone has a good day and healthy outlooks on all of our personal goals,

Sherryl
Candlequilter
I keep thinking I should get Wii Fit Plus, but then I look at all the other weight loss "things" I have purchased and never used. I did get Just Dance 2. I only did it one day. So far I love it. You litterally dance your butt off :D It got my heart rate up way way faster than DDR. I would love to know how you like Wii Fit Plus. I use Wii Fit for the balance games, yoga and the scale and I really like it.
I like Fit Plus way better than just the Fit. I need the balance games. I find the others are just plain fun. I started the EA Active 2....oh man; that really hurts. I am sore everywhere & I am only doing the easy mode. Dance 2 sounds funs...I love to move to music as long as no one is watching, lol!!!