View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Pamela Artman

I'm in! It was one of my resolutions last year to work on only UFOs from January until October 15, when I went on a quilting vacation. I knew I would be starting new quilts with the new fabrics I'd buy on vacation. I also resolved not to buy any new fabric for the same time period unless I needed it to finish a quilt I was working on. But in October, all bets were off! And ohhhh, did I buy fabric on vacation! I have soooo many UFOs. At last count, I had almost 70, with half of those being quilt tops ready to quilt. I do mostly hand quilting, so I can sew a top WAY faster than I can quilt, so the tops continue to pile up. But since I have about 35 tops that are in the process of being pieced, I have plenty to keep me busy. However, I also have a list of quilts I want to START this year, so I think by finishing one UFO each month, I'll still have time to start something new after the UFO is finished. I'm going to start with the easiest ones to finish so I can get a real sense of accomplishment to spur me on for the rest of the year.