Thread: WalMart
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 09:09 AM
DonnaRae

I found a petition online to stop the closing of Walmat fabric Depts. This is the site if you are interested. http://www.petitiononline.com/savefab/petition.html
I aslo wrote a letter to the CEO. I live in a county (which is not very large) in which I am located just in the right spot. I can go to four Walmarts. Some are kinda far, but I go just to check out the fabric. All the sales people know me and not one of them has heard of Walmart downsizing the department. But to be sure I did a letter to the CEO of the company, advising of the petition, and that it is very demorilizing for personal to hear about downsizing from customers before hearing it from Walmart themselves. I first heard it from customers telling the Walmart staff. The only response to date was I was informed that the downsizing would be packaging of misc. items ie: batting etc.... Not downsizing of personal. I do not know what is true, but again maybe you want to go to the web site and sign the petition and prehaps notify the CEO also. You can do that by going to the Co. Walmart website. That is how I did it. Hope this helps. :roll: