View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 06:46 AM
EagarBeez

I have found a craft I love. That is quilting. My niece is the very first to ask if I would make her a quilt and she would pay. She is just getting on her feet herself, so I said I would make her one, but, not looking for anything. I asked the colors she would like and I am currently making her one. I have made baby quilts for her babies as well as baby quilts for my grandbabies. My DD asked if I would make one for her. I did. I know they are being used and understand the love I put into them.
I asked both of my sisters if they would care for a quilt. I would not mind making them one, but, it will take time. They both love the idea and gave me the color they like. I told them it will be awhile, but, I will make one for you. My one sister in a conversation asked if I started the one for her yet. I told her no, it is on my list of to do's. I am working on the one for my niece and then I will start hers. I know they will be loved. I don't know of anyone that I have made anything for that did not like it.