Old 01-11-2011, 07:01 PM
dgrindey

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Soooooooooo it was a 2 hour call. He didn't read the e-mail I sent, his computer has a virus and is at the geek squad. He made it perfectly clear he will never get married....ever. Not that we were talking marriage we were talking about all things. He said we should keep in contact. I said like I can call you. he said well if you call I won't hang up on you. I told him about Joyce and my voice kept cracking and I kept appoligizing and he kept saying it was OK. He wants to see the picture of me. The one that is posted someplace on dec thread. Joyce said I should color my hair, it was always blond and she will do my makeup (she is a make up artist)and she will take another picture. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO what do you think of the picture of me that is posted on the Dec thread. Do I look that much like a hag that Joyce wants to do a make over? Nothing could ever become of this. As I have said before he will never leave NY and I CAN'T leave Ohio with Joyce's doctor being here. Now this is funny, he goes fishing everyday during the summer. He retired so he has all the time in the world. We always went fishing he bought his first boat when we were together. I love fish but have become allergic. it can't be cook in the house I blow up and my throat closes. He eats fish a few days a week. Guess we are not meant to be a couple. It was nice talking to him. I wonder what he is going to think when he reads my e-mail? So that's the story. well a few seconds of such a long converstaion. Joyce said not to rush to send the picture. She was so funny when I got off the phone she said "YOU KIDS ARE CRAZY" she was like an old mother hen. It was cute. Hearing his voice made me want to jump through the phone and hug him........
You sound happy, Tru. I am happy for you. Go slowly, now!!
Donna