Old 01-12-2011, 05:53 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by irishrose
I have been a lurker this month. I do want to say good luck on your wheelchair exercises tomorrow to Missy. I started 'Sit and Be Fit' seated exercises on PBS this week - I choose the standing version when there's an option. The instructor is older than I am, but she is kicking my butt. Apparently dog walking doesn't use as many muscles as I think it does. My legs are not very strong. I spent seven weeks in Jan/Feb having to be very still. I couldn't leave the house and could lift no more than 5 pounds, then I was in a wheelchair in June, July and August. I guess I'm a perfect example of 'if you don't use it, you lose it'. I want my muscle tone back! I'll keep on and so will you. We're all in this together.

No artificial sweeteners or MSG here. They are all poison and some of us are more susceptible. I am one of those. I do eat a moderate amount of real sugar, but try to never drink it. With the exception of an occasional coffee flavoring, nothing I drink has sugar.
Thank you so much! I am excited about the class today. I just hope it doesnt kick my rumpus-bo-bo today! :)

Missy