Old 01-12-2011, 05:54 AM
Jennifer22206

Wow, I work and there is 6 pages of discussion to read over!

Gwyn - I'm happy that you're starting to get under control, and I'm really happy that you're doing it with the supervision of a doctor. There are so many people who are not following doctors advice - you're doing it the right way - you go girl!

Carrie - don't be discouraged! You've come such a long way, and sometimes we have to do the winding path to get to the final destination, where-ever that is. :) You're doing great. Keep it up, you're an inspiration for everyone. Honest.

So far, I'm down 4.1 pounds for the month :) Go me! My next goal is only .9 pounds away now.. then I'll set a new 5 pound goal.

Missy - take it one day at a time. One little thing that you can do is to hold cans of beans or other canned veggies in your hands and raise your arms up. Use the cans as weights (they're about a pound each) so start like that. It's free as long as you've got the cans in the house. Just another thought to help tone.

Remember ladies - muscle burns more calories than fat. This is what I'll be working with this month, toning up the muscles I've got.