Old 01-12-2011, 05:14 PM
cabbagepatchkid

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
It is soooo much fun reading all the posts and find out that your children think you are nuts too. Ours told us that we were spending there inheritence. We told them we would leave them a sewing machine and possibably 2 if they were GOOD!

Daughter doesn't say toooo much except what you need another machine for? She doesn't know how many we have. If she did she would p--p a squeely worm. If she read this artical she would have a hissy.
Hahahahaha.....I'm afraid to tell my daughter whenever I get another machine :roll: --Keep in mind that I'm 57 yrs old (and don't need anyone's permission), she doesn't even live here (so it's really none of her business) but I feel like a kid sneaking my boyfriend through the bedroom window or something. Can I help it if I keep finding 301's everywhere I look (I now have 7) :lol: or is it my fault that my dental hygenist gave me her grandmother's 99K. And how about all of those beautiful treadle machines with their wonderful cabinets that I've run across----am I just supposed to leave them like orphans :mrgreen: , etc, etc.....