View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 04:22 PM
debbieumphress

OK, unfortunately we had misty cold rain this mroning and a few did not want to venture out and I don't blame them. We missed you guys though. Maybe next time, as we plant o do this once a month. Maybe at my house. We decided to do block swaps among the group.
If you missed out this time, get in touch wtih GrannyP70 and she will add you to this mailing list.
No one sat down the first half hour, we were hugging and introducing ourselves. Then we had to start eating. Pizza and desserts were wonderful. I think we talked more than we ate. Cici's was very nice to set us up and help us.
Grannyp70 wa introducing everyone and when she said my name, a few went, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and laughed"....Now that made me think. LOL. That's what I get for being all over this board. teehee. It was a great time.
Of course, I don't have partys without goodies so I brought my stash and tickets and we did door prizes and everyone got at least two things each. We laughed so hard at times, we were in tears.
Everyone had good things to say about this wonderful board and how much we enjoyed it, the swaps, chats, and lessons learned. So when one lady suggested we do thsi once a month, we decided to give it a shot. 4 ladies within an hour of me want to come over once a month to my house to have our own quilting bee and show and tell. wehoooooooooo.
Hope more can join us soon. Get in touch wtih Grannyp70 or me and we'll add you to the list.
Those of you who were there, be sure to correct the names and add boardnames. I am surprised I remembered this much. LOL. *H*U*G*S*

Bob, Wanda, Charhen, ???, Teri Moore and Lori LEsnet aka Makakehau
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160894[/ATTACH]

Joanieu, Grannyp70 and her hubby Bob, Wanda and Charhen
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160904[/ATTACH]

Ladise holding up their door prizes their won, everyone got two each. And my bow tuck bag in the front. Had to watch it as GRannyp70 was after it. Gotta watch her. LOL My door prize was meeting everyone and having such a great time and now I have mroe new friends. Thanks everyone. Let's see,. I see pincushions, minkie packs, yard cut fabrics, a cat pincushion, the big pink one, a quilt top, and everyone got samples from Paper Pieces I ordered. COngrats on your goodies, ladies.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160911[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-160889.jpe   attachment-160899.jpe   attachment-160906.jpe