Old 01-15-2011, 07:20 PM
kimnkell

Originally Posted by quiltingfriendseeker
I've been on this site .looking and getting inspiration to start a new project I haven't had the courage yet to try to learn to post pictures, but i saw that you are in Campton, Ky and I am only a few miles away.(Rogers, Ky. That's given me a bit of courageI like your work.I live in a log house too. I like to quilt and sew when I can.Is your log cabin quilt done in a quilt as you go method it looks like you're doing a good job. my user name is quiltingfriend seeker
Hi quiltingfriendseeker,
Wow, that is cool. I used to live on Big Andy Ridge. I live at Stillwater now going towards Hazel Green. We might just know each other..lol.. No, my quilt is done by the paper piecing method. I am just so hooked on paper piecing. I love it. I got it from the sew precise software and they some amazing designs. I just can't seem to get away from paper piecing. If you have a copying machine I would gladly send you out a copy of this design if you would like to try it. Just p.m me your addy and I'll send it to you. This goes for anyone else on the board that would like this design as well.