View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Campbell34

Well, Let me see, I have enough material sorted and boxed with the pattern to make about six king size quilts, then I have several all cut out and waiting to be pieced, and several more partly pieced,plus I have taken on a round robin vest for my quilting guild to be shown at the wearable art part of our quilt show, one twin bed size to be quilted , several totes cut out and ready to put together, then there are two baggies of squares waiting for me to put together for the needy to be done by Feb. for the guild and a mystery brown bag to be done by march for the guild, Wool batting for eight quilts, need I say more,Then we are having a quilt show in November and I have nothing new to show, Guess I need to get busy and finish something.I have enough projects to keep me busy for 30 years, my husband has been working on his garage for almost a year , new cabinets and racedeck flooring ,Too hot out there in the summer time, hits 115 or more, so now he can get back to making model airplanes,he has several in various stages, he says every one should have a hobby or two,Well his other one is our new"1930" Model A coupe, after you retire you gotta have something to do, when did we ever have time to work???