Old 01-16-2011, 11:45 PM
RNUNU

Originally Posted by pattis47
Oh, Joan
Sorry to hear about your Dad, but will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. You do what is necessary for him...don't worry about the rows. I am certain we will all understand. Take care, be safe, and we will talk to you when you are able.
Patti

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Originally Posted by pattis47
Jacquie and Maineladybug,
I took your rows into my favorite quilt shop yesterday. I was looking for 2 pieces of fabric for my row. Well, just let me tell you, you created quite a fuss. To say the least, the rows were a hugh hit. Everyone asked me to tell you how wonderful your work was. Hats off to the two of you, I am truely grateful to be among such wonderful artisians. Congratulations on a job well done.

Originally Posted by jacquie
wow!! today sure is the day for package arrivals!!
lol...
Dayle & I are both having lots of fun today!!
i've just filled in your book Dayle, now onto the 'row'...
Sorry I've been out of touch. I'm afraid that is going to be the case for a while. My Dad is in the hospital quite a way from my house, so I'll only be getting home once in a while to sew and chat here. I am happy to hear that the ladies liked our rows. I am very impressed with the one I've seen so far. I'm looking forward to getting the next one from Jacquie. She is so good to get it right back out and on it's way to me.
I'll check in when I can. Happy sewing.
Joan -
My sentiments are the same as Patti's .... as far as I am concerned, your family comes first and don't worry about the sewing end right now .... besides our group is way out and
far-far ahead. As far as I know, the other groups haven't even got their 1st Rows into the mail yet. You take care, I have you and your family in my prayers. (((HUGS))) --- Dayle