View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 04:41 AM
granny_59

I am so happy to be done.........
Quilted in the ditch as I did the first one (descriptions on that topic) and handquilted on the frame as I did not dare to do free motion on this quilt. Pics of the minis I already put on this board.

At the time I went to the LQS for coordinating fabric for the attic window, the owner (approx. 70 and quilting for decades) asked after a quick look on the bears with the minis for permission to show them in the backroom where a class was taking place.
I should have taped those ahs and ohs :oops: :oops: and after a while the teacher almost barked at me: when are you done!?

She is organizing early February an exhibition and told me that I Have to put this quilt on display. I blushed all over - the first time in about 30 years...........
It is a very small thing as quilting is not that popular over here but I am anyway quite flattered.
Granny
Attached Thumbnails attachment-162908.jpe   attachment-162909.jpe   attachment-162910.jpe  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-15-2018 at 03:53 AM. Reason: remove shouting/all caps