Old 01-19-2011, 07:07 PM
bucksie

I just found another company that offers zip file fabric collection downloads for EQ users!! All I knew was that Moda (united notions), Connecting Threads, and EQ fabric of month were only places to download fabric swatches (other then saving jpegs etc)...I was going down a list of links for fabric manufacturers and found that NORTHCOTT fabrics, if you select "designers", will show all their collections thru Northcott and most (not all) but about 95% of all collections have button that comes up when select a collection from designer (over on right side pane)either saying "DOWNLOAD FILE/COLLECTION FOR EQ" or "DOWNLOAD HIGH RESOLUTION" - either way, your downloading the collection such as you would with Moda etc..Watch for some collections which offer 2 colorways, which will be in same right panel, under the download zip file button for more of same collection in different colors OH YEA almost forgot...ALSO, ANDOVER HOUSE has their colletions too, downloadable by zip file for all collections. If you click on designers, you CAN'T download all collections as zip files, HOWEVER, there is a little link (near bottom of page??? forgot) which says "DOWNLOAD COLLECTIONS AS ZIP FILES" which brings you to a scroll down menu of all collections (even ones I didn't see on designer pages - and collections that did NOT have a "DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE" I was able to find those here to download)----Maybe I'm living with dinosaurs and everyone else already knew this, but I was sooooooooo thirlled to find other places to download more fabrics that I wanted to share this!!!! (new today to the site...Question on 1/4" seams)..