View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:43 PM
cheryl rearick

well, maybe do with no TY and no quilting-sewing for a spell and see what happens. Some Times, we need to be patient and take the shoe from the other foot, gently. After a few days of no TV, maybe he will agree one habit is really no different than the other. TV can be a learning experience, so won't say a negative there. Sewing is also a learning experience.... Suggest making a date once or twice a week for just time for the two of YOU, no sewing or TV, go for a soda, coffee maybe visiting. What ever you do, do it in love, it will increase, negative will destroy. Reminds me of a time, my hubby forbid me to go to church or bible study, ( I could have gone against him) I told him, you can take everything away, but not the Jesus in me, well one day abt 2 months later, he came home early asking why I was not at bible study. I reminded him, (he forgot) he said get ready, I will drive you, He then went in and asked a room full of ladies to forgive him... Not trying to be preachy, suggesting honey works better than viniger.....no matter the right or wrong. (((hugs)) to you and what your going through. :)