Old 01-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Donna Mare

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Donna Mare

Bo Those were my horses. I used to raise Mini's.... I sure do miss them too.. That was Cloud Dancer and Eric checking out the spring flowers.. If I wasn't all alone, I would have them again. I get concerned if I got sick or something...my dog and cat are inside and less work but ahh , there is something dif about horses..had race horses, riding horses, then went to minis..and drove some too.. They are fantastic .... what more can I say , smiles!!
I would love to have a pair of mini's, but I have too many horses already. I have one pony that I drive. I just sold my horse cart because I don't use it anymore. Yes, I love my horses, I think they are what keeps me sane! I never did the race horse thing, just horse shows! Love your Avatar!

Nancy
I love yours! It should be a portait. It really looks like a fantastic picture. I wish mine had been without a background or should say a better background. The kids went up into my flowerbed and I love the expressions on their faces, Eric, the little guy, was asking Cloud Dancer something. I so miss the horses! Maybe someday...... I can still dream. Pssssst..get 2 minis...they eat less than a horse for sure :) and no shoes either!