View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Cassews

Oh I was waiting for the tests to come back to see what she truly is ! Our furbaby was ill today so we took her to the Vet emergency hospital (gosh almost as expensive as a kid!!)and had 2 vets confirm she is a Vizsla, not a show one but a beauty none the less.. Ohmygoodness we have been blessed with a wonderful dog,whether she is a vizsla or not. They found she had a bacterial infection in her intestine and all the newness was more than her poor body could take so they had to give her antibiotics (+ pills for 2 weeks), bland diet: rice, chicken, yogurt, cottage cheese and eggs. Absolutely no excitement, keep her as calm as can be. (we were worried as she had diarrehia w/blood & wasnt drinking so re-hydration was the key along with the anti-biotics they think). A hungarian pointer .. interesting for sure .. I will have to read up on her breed! But so happy she is eating, right now my hubby is in the front room on the couch sleeping with her (Mr. We don't need a dog!LOL)who waits on her hand and foot!!LOL And her own quilt for each car is in motion !LOL not to mention the one for the bed, couch and where ever else !LOL