View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:38 PM
LaineyBelle

We have those quilting shows here on PBS, but what happend to the quilting and craft shows that the Home and Garden channel used to have?? The one with Alex was on everyday, but not anymore. And what happen to the craft Queen, she hasn't been on TV for ages?

And the thing with the clicker....I know how that is. My hubby has control when he is home. He watches the History Channel, the war channel, the History internation channel, the weapons channel ... it sounds like world war 2 when he watchs TV at night - until 8:00, then he has to go to the network channels or I won't stay in the family room, I go to my shop. I control the TV there! But I really don't mind because I get to stay out in my shop a little longer. AND if I really want to mess with him, all I have to do is change something on the remote control and he is lost! He is tech-challanged! He has come downstairs early to watch TV and if I hit the wrong button or something and the remote won't work, he will come and wake me up to fix it! So I don't do that if I want to sleep in on Saturdays. But it sure is fun to get even with him sometimes! HeHe!!