View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:58 PM
hereca622

I thought it was just me. I have been on a clean it out mission for two weeks. It could be this nice cool weather Texas is having. The heat seems to do me in. I, also, have been watching some Clean House for the last few months. It makes me want to throw something away during the commercials.

I bought a five basket system from the container store to organize tools and such. I am tired of looking for things. I, also, ordered 18 open stacking bins for fabric. I am tired of moving plastic container and killing my back. I, already, have a peg board that holds my rulers, scissors and rotary cutters. I love it.

While I was waiting for the bins to come in, I worked on my clothes closet. I don't get this urge very often, so I am trying to take advantage of it. I have five boxes and a large bag of clothes for my son to haul to the Purple Heart truck and I haven't even started on my sewing room yet.

This is our story:
I am not a Fabriholic,
I just need one more yard,
Really, Just one more!!!

I wasn't going to buy any more fabric for a few months. Satan's Secretary (AKA: My Best Friend) told me that one of our LQS is closing and the big sale starts tomorrow. She, also, wants to go on a day trip to three other shops that are having sales next week. How can I say no to my BF. :roll: :twisted: 8-)