Old 01-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by madamekelly
Originally Posted by Flying_V_Goddess
Originally Posted by Quiltforme
I honestly think the quilts you make will work for teens/young adults those seem to be areas where the quilts are the fewest.
I'm assuming you're refering to the fact I make heavy metal or video game themed quilts or quilts with a lot of black in them. Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way (I have been "moody" the last couple days, I'll admit), but its like you're saying I'm completely incapable of creating a charity quilt that would be orientated to children.

One of the ideas I had for a charity quilt was a pink and chocolate rag quilt with pink rag edge applique hearts on the chocolate patches. Seriously, what average little girl wouldn't want that?
I believe you could make a quilt for any human you chose. Give yourself a nice warm bath, a cup of hot coca, and relax. We all love you.
Already ahead of you on the cocoa and relaxing. Unfortunatly the scorching hot bath will have to wait because I can't take one for another month or so. Er...I mean...I got a tattoo almost a month ago and can't soak in water like taking baths or swimming until its fully healed. Ugh, and I have to go in again to get it touched up so that might be a while.