View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:51 AM
MaryAnna

Originally Posted by bevysue57
Okay, I am new to the board, so way behind you guys! But I have many wip and low on cash, so I will work on those in progress as well. We just moved (in progress) we are building our home (will be in progress for ever) lived in a tent then camper most of summer, lots of stuff still in storage, but most of sewing stuff now here-in totes. Have relocated many things I had forgotten about. Will get started asap.
A big welcome to bevysue57! Jump right in, do what you can. You've got to find your projects first, then organize them in some sort of 'order' so you can get your hands on them. I'd say tackle the ones with the least of amount of work to get done first, and so on and so forth. Check them off of your 'list' and don't forget to post a pic of them! We're all on a 'fabric diet' of sorts, no buying new fabric, unless we need it to finish up on a UFO or WIP...ie, backing, binding, etc...whatever we actually need to complete our project.

Don't forget about our 'last Friday of every month party', it's an all nighter. Or stay up as long as possible and work on your project.
Blessings,
MaryAnna