View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 03:37 PM
grannyp70

Hi there, just saw your post, if you will send me your address, phone# and email I will be glad to add you to my list, and I will let you know when the next get together will be. We are thinking about having it Mar 12th, that is the weekend of the Dallas Quilt show, we had planned it to be in Granbury but most want to meet at the quilt show. So if you would like you can meet us there or come to the next one. I want be able to go to the quilt show myself, my hubby isn't up to getting out for that long and I can't leave him by himself so I will have to miss this next one, if they go to Dallas. So glad that you can come and join us it will be fun. We are thinking that the next get together will be a show and tell, that is the next one after the quilt show in Dallas, that is if everybody decideds to go, but I will let you know for sure before then. Please keep in touch with me. I am addding you to my list so please send me your information. Thanks and Welcome to our group. Nita (aka grannyp70)