View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 06:48 PM
deanna.r

Maia, further to my recent post to you, I just Googled: sewingmachineoutlet.com and they have a 1-800 number on their website which is 1-800-487-7397. A few hundred calls may aid your cause.
Also, if you Google sewingmachineoutlet reviews quite a few sites pop up to which you can add your 2 cents worth; after, of course, telling them that you are going to do that too. Here's the first two that I found:

WWW.SEWINGMACHINEOUTLET.COM - Reviews & Testimonials
The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of XOM Reviews

Ordered a machine, they did not have it in stock, don't bother
I ordered a machine they have listed on their website, and eventually, after several calls on my part, found out they don't actually have said machine. Pretty annoying. Not recommended.
Posted By: Raen, on Saturday, November 27, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They keep machines for sale they don't have, then try to sell you a more expensive one.
I found a negative review of this place somewhere, but I thought I'd try it. I ordered a sewing machine and the next morning I got a call from Sammy saying that they don't have any and tried to get me to buy a $100 more expensive model. They still have the machine for sale on their site. What a crock. Waiting for the refund.
Posted By: karen1111, on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I just love the internet! :D