View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:16 AM
pittsburgpam

The EQ7 file is available to everyone and some people contacted me asking how they can get the design without EQ. I will create a PDF of applique blocks and a tutorial of non-applique on my blog (in my signature). I created a Labels section on the right side of the Home blog page so that the posts can be found easily. The files are on the My Original Quilt Designs link at the top of the blog.

You will still need to get the monthly blocks here on the board. I won't be doing those since I don't know what they will be and they aren't my designs. I am only doing the "extra" blocks from the quilt design. The houses are just placeholders to show possible blocks.

There is no copyright with any EQ blocks.

http://www.electricquilt.com/Support/FAQ/copyright.asp

EQ4, EQ5, EQ6, EQ7 software
Blocks: Any blocks you design (without copying a design from existing copyrighted quilt blocks) are yours.
Blocks from the EQ Libraries are copyright free for the most part (because we either drew them or they've been in public domain since the turn of the century and no one can claim copyright to them) except for the blocks designed by Debbie Sichel and Rita Denenberg. Debbie and Rita's blocks are clearly marked by the Block Name. All EQ7 library blocks are copyright free. You do not need to mention that the pattern was made in EQ7, EQ6, EQ5, or EQ4 (we love it if you do, of course).
Quilts: Any quilts you design (without copying an existing copyrighted quilt design) are yours.

I'm not making any money on this or by telling people that the files are on my blog. I do not have any paid ads on my blog that benefit me by directing people to it. I created the design for myself for the QB BOM and wanted to share it.