Old 02-01-2011, 10:38 AM
nanna sassy

what kind of machine do you have I have brother and spend a lot of time looking for designs my husband play computer games and I tell him hunting free designs in my computer game here are some site for freebies and designs oregonpatchworks.com ( do search for free sample for both words at same time) then go to the site and look for the sample they have lots of samples sign up for newletter and the site has lots of samples I have embrodiery lot of them and they are good. also Stitchery mall and do a smart browsing and choose by price the fist few pages are freebie be sure to check I agree on the check out page happy hunting you can PM if you need help learning how to ME like types of threads tention hooping stabilizers ect if this is not enough then try designs by sick and cute embrodiery I spend a lot of time on the cute site and the people there are very helpful and the design by cuties are free and there is a section that tell you links of where to find the site that has freebie for the day and cute new design that are for sale