Old 02-05-2011, 07:52 AM
BonniFeltz

Originally Posted by Ms. Shawn
Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Originally Posted by dream56
Bonni - I knew you would love the blue metallic - that's why I waited until I got it. I was going to do a dragon applique - but I think it was over my head. So I switched around and am doing something else. Still same fabrics.
How you coming with Ms Shawn's project? Get hers done first - I can wait if you are running late.
Ms. Shawn's project (are you reading this Ms. Shawn?) has been started, scratched, and started again. LOL. I messed up and it had to be restarted. The second go around (with different fabric) is coming along (thanks ConnieQuilts). Connie hleped me to get the main top done. Have to do the border yet and then sandwich and quilt. I have to go to the fabric shop to get another material for the border. I keep forgetting to take the project with me to see what fabric will go.

YOUR project though, Dee, is coming along. I'm working on the third block (out of four) and already have the material for the sashing, border, and binding.

Dragon? you were going to do a dragon? How awesome. I know what you mean about it being beyond scope. I have to do one (in greens) for a friend of mine and I was thinking of the same thing. Did you have a pattern? I'd love to see it.
Yes I am reading this and yours sound's so much more beautiful than mine will be but I am trying! It should be done soon. :thumbup: :XD: :mrgreen:
Oh Shawn! I am going to LOVE what you will make for me. We are our own worst enemies when it comes to critiquing our stuff. *I* don't think my stuff is very good. The one that I am making you doesn't look as complicated as the one I am making Dream56 but it has given me more headaches and nightmares than ANY applique does. Still I'm plugging along at it and it should be done soon. When I get yours I will remember that every stitch is just that much precious because you shared it and we are ALL on a learning curve.