Old 02-07-2011, 05:09 PM
AngieS

I got a very sweet package on Friday night. I'm sorry that I didn't post until now. It has been a long weekend. DH still doesn't feel well and went to the Dr. again today. Has another appt. for Wed for them to run an MRI and then the PET test on Monday. They are waiting for all of the steroids to get out of his system. In the mean time he grows weaker and feels worse.

Anyway, my sweet Secret Pal was so good to me. She sent me 3 of the boxes of chocolates (only 2 are in the picture-Logan took one of the boxes to put his valentines in it.) The little paint can had the cutest thread in it-I took the 20 threads and wanted to include them in the picture. She sent me 4 pieces of fabric-love them!! 2 cute pencils, a hershey's kiss and the cutest necklace. I am planning to wear my necklace when I go to the Sweetheart banquet at church. Providing my husband feels up to going on Saturday night. I already have a sitter planned on being here. :)

Thank You Saraaev you made my day and will continue to make me smile when I use the thread, the pencils, the fabric or wear my pretty necklace.

Feb. Secret Pal
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115539[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-115534.jpe