Old 02-07-2011, 05:49 PM
pattis47

I just opened a wonderful BOX full of goodies from my secret pal Cheryl W. It included a McCalls Quick Quilts magazine, 5 beautiful fat quarters, a Breast Cancer Pink 60" retractable tape measure. Fons & Porter table top seam ripper [ It is GREAT], Fons & Porter gold quilters' safety thimble, February's magnetic tablet, the cutest emory board imprinted with needle and thread pattern, an assortment of buttons that include; butterflies, ladybugs, snowflakes, shamrocks, hearts and best of all 2 little scissors charms and a small pad of stickies that say "With Love", then to keep all my stuff in a hugh heavy duty tote. But saving the best for last she included a hugh [1/2lb] HERSHEY'S milk chocolate KISS and according to the Best if used by date I have until Jan of 2012 to eat it........as if it will last that long.... I will post pictures in a few minutes.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU you certainly were generous. The fat quarters are already speaking or maybe I should say chirpping to me and I think I hear bunnies nibbling on carrots.......lol

From Cheryl W - my BOX of GOODIES
[ATTACH=CONFIG]116557[/ATTACH]

green fabric for grass for the bunnies eating the carrots and chasing butterflies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]116643[/ATTACH]

bird fabric with 2 co-ordinating fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117153[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-116552.jpe   attachment-116638.jpe   attachment-117148.jpe