Old 02-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LaineyBelle
I have 4 DGS that live 3 blocks away from me. The youngest one is going to be 3, the next one up is 5, then 9, and the oldest is 13. They all have scooters,( those little things with the tiny wheels) and yesterday I heard knocks on the door and here the 3 youngest ones came over to see me and... to get a popcicle. I keep the tube kind in the freeze at all times. So they each one had one, then the little one says, "Lets go home" and the other ones said "Can I have another one?" So of course, the little one changes his mind-until he got the popcicle in his hand. Then he wanted to take it home. So I made each one give me a hug and a kiss or they couldn't have the popcicle. So they all gave me a big hug and I gave them kisses. They don't like giving kisses anymore, but I can get one - with a popcicle!
Cute! They grow up so fast don't they? I remember when my son (34) went through that you don't hug me stage when he was about 12. It was embarrasing to have your mom hug you! LOL Fortunately his youngest son now 12 loves the hugs! He gives me shoulder and back massages too. His mom has a massage business so Jake knows how to give good ones!