View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:36 AM
stap72377

We recently bought a HP model# G60-530US at a staples store. It only cost $450.00. It comes with windows 7,it has plenty of hard drive and RAM, it ha a cd/dvd writer. The price was actually more like $550 maybe a little more. But they give you instant rebates of over $100. Plus they gave us an instant saving on a. HP All-In-One Wireless Printer/copy/scanner/fax. It was priced at $169.00 and they let us have it for only $49.00. There are slot of extras you get too like extended warranty. They give you a bokkllet with coupons for savings on mention stuff its too numerous to mention. You can take it back to them for a free cleaning and hardware. & software check, a software update. I think we got a really good deal. We absolutely love it too. We haven't had any trouble whatsoever with any aspect of it. I too was like yourself. I love my desktop and didn't wanna give it uo. I also wanted a full size keyboard. But I have changed my mine now!! I love my laptop so much that I have disassembled my desktop pc and all its attachments and gave it all away. I am from Indiana. I don't know if there's a staples store near you. Go in and check it out if not look them up online. I'm sure yiu ciuld order it also. But if possible seeing it with your own eyes first and trying it out will sell you on it. I did my homework before purchasing it. Comparing models & prices all over. Good Luck ! Staples might just be your Onestop Laptop Shop!!