View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 01:02 PM
Yvonne

Originally Posted by Country Quilter
Yeah, I didn't realize that until I went in for the next part.... so I am not doing this today but will print it out for another time.... I needed something to keep me busy TODAY tho so I am organizing my fabric........ Tomorrow I will work on the Planet Patchwork mystery......

I am quitting smoking so have to have things to do now... not weeks from now! LOL
I think that's what I'm going to do with the quiltville project. I still have to look at what else is in my line-up of 'to-do!'

Yea for you quitting smoking! I think deciding is half the battle (the easy half, I'm sure!) Stay in that sewing room and keep busy!

I must have an addiction to food! Egads! Anyway, what I started to say, my sister and I are going to get a yard of fabric for every 5# we lose. Extrinsic reward is very encouraging! Plus look at all the $$$ saved on not buying all those goodies at the grocery store! Last time we did this it was jewelry for every 10# (Too long to wait!) Starting the Sunday after the new year all goodies are out of my house (again!) So, what extrinsic rewards do you have planned? I mean you should get something for every day you go without a smoke!! :D