Old 02-12-2011, 11:07 AM
helen31406

Originally Posted by LoriH
Originally Posted by hheelleenn
I just printed Feb. block. It printed correctly! I wasted so much paper on Jan. I expected problems again. But then I looked, really looked at the pattern. I just might have to bow out of Feb. I don't THINK I will be able to accomplish this while maintaining my sanity. I'll try it BUT.... I place high standards and expectations on myself. But physically I don't think I can. I will try, because I always say "how do you know you can't do it, when you don't try it" If I was physically capable, I would do one until it was completed. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes.
Good luck. I did mine almost one section, a day, at a time. It was a slow process, but it saved my sanity!
This is so true. A little a a time is good. I may go back and do another farmhouse to get rid of the errors.

Another thought is that we should do projects that are really difficult for us. It's important to get out of the "comfort zone" to really learn. If we just do stuff that is easy or that we can do "perfectly," we won't advance in art. That is -- if it is the intention to go forward to more complex and difficult work. Just a thought-- for what it's worth.