Old 02-13-2011, 11:28 AM
grandme26

Originally Posted by dglvr
I got a squishy from rejenea. Love everything but the potholder she made is really special. Thank you rejenea. Had fun opening the package. I hope the picture is okay. I broke my knee so trying to do everything laying down. I'm just trying to figure how to sew laying down. Thats the challenge :thumbup:
Kim, so sorry about your knee. Please take it easy and follow doctors orders. Get well soon.((((((HUGS))))))

I have my package ready to send out in the morning. The snow has That is if I could jump.
I had a notice in my mailbox yesterday when I was finally able to get to it that said I had a package waiting for me at the postoffice. I was so excited and when I looked at the package it was from the mail order pharmacy I use with some supplies. So I am on the bench with everyone else this month. That is okay tho because it builds the anticipation up.
Will be at postoffice tomorrow and it is going north of me, way north but not to Canada.
Have a great sewing day. Must get back to granddaughters quilt. Hopefully will start binding it tomorrow.