Old 02-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Halfsquare

Originally Posted by airedalemom
They are usually bigish pieces, like a yard or two. I will try to get up there soon and have a look at exactly what they have and how much. I could get you some wool, we could work it out. I'll try for next week. Own a bed and breakfast and we are full this weekend. So busy, busy!
Originally Posted by roxannebcb
Originally Posted by airedalemom
It's in Newport, New Hampshire. I live in Putney, Vermont. They have a website: www.dorrmillstore.com
I didn't see the remnants on it though, I guess you have to go there for that. Next time I go, I'll take note of what they have and what the prices are like.
Oh man - I don't know how we could work it or if you would be interested but I would love remnants. However, do you recall if the remnants are really small pieces?

There is a school called Green Mountain Rug Hooking School in Vermont. Karen Schellinger is holding a week long dyeing class and it will be fantastic. She only takes 8 people and I want to go but don't really think I can afford it. I will post a link to the school and the classes. It looks so great - but Vermont is a long flight for me from Oregon - 3 flight changes! Yuk!
Oh yes! I have pm'd you.