Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Ok ladies..... the quicker I try to go the behinder I get...too many oars in the boat or i it irons in the fire??? or is it UFOs in the closet [actually my closet overfloweth...

No - not done with my row quite yet although I really really will be - you all have my word I will finish yours with quality and on time!!!
I did send Jenn an email about my predicament. Was at my guild's quilting retreat these last 4 days and really intended to work on this but had to get a one-yr old quilt done asap to go to New Hamp this week [no not finished and no pics...] because got sidetracked starting on my daughter's falconry quilt she [29] was complaining that I keep starting new projects and when was it her turn so I figured I'd surprise her with the start since she has been in such pain for 5yr now...
below I've added her unfinished owl and the background and plans of my row... yep it WILL arrive in February - you have my full permission to do minimal stuff in your row since I messed up with my lack of timing :(

background of my row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158364[/ATTACH]

first part to have butterflies in air and flowers on fence based on Edyta Sitar
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158365[/ATTACH]

last section from same book as mid
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158865[/ATTACH]

mid section - book downstairs ???name
[ATTACH=CONFIG]159216[/ATTACH]

sorry - should have lightened the photo...fused Owl - will embellish, paint eyes, add more fusing to make "real"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160135[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-158359.jpe   attachment-158360.jpe   attachment-158860.jpe   attachment-159211.jpe   attachment-160130.jpe