Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 PM
trupeach1
Banned

OK............I am on a roll so don't take it personally, or take it personal if you want I don't care.

Everyone complains of aches and pains from old age or illness. Knees hurting and back aches..........what the heck do we all expect we are carrying around TONS of extra weight. Do we expect to not ache? We have no one to blame but ourselves. How much weight could those itty bitty bones hold. We all talk about how much we have to loss or want to lose but MOST of us that is all it is we TALK and don't do. Yes I lost 30 lbs last year then I yoyo. I am doing something wrong. I THOUGHT I weighed and measured everything exact but I must not be or I would be losing. The ONLY thing that I know is exact is the amount of time I exercise becase I TIME it. My dads favorite expression was sh** or get off the pot. I had yogurt with prunes for breakfast I will sh** I will no longer be lingering on the pot. I WILL start to lose again. So stop your bit**ing and complaing about aches and pains do something about, the less weight you have the less pain there will be. If I am doing someting wrong with my diet so are you. And while you are at it you will be becoming a healthier you!!!!!!!!!!!!

your fearless leader.........trupeach