View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Qbee

I went back and looked and realized that it doesn't do the hard part :( Ironing a piece of fabric in half, machine sewing it to the quilt, etc. really is the easy part. It's wrapping it around to the back and hand stitching it with the "blind stitch/hem stitch" or whatever it's called that is hard :(

Originally Posted by sushi
I've only been quilting for a little over a year, but I'm very skeptical about this product. For starters, I went to the website and couldn't find a video demonstration (tho it's entirely possible that I'm at fault.) The only video I found cost ~$10!

That said, I have found that making and attaching binding to a quilt is the easiest step of all! While I've spent many $ on supposedly premium gadgets over the years, most have been great disappointments. Most sellers of same target those of us who question our skills and our ability to learn.

I strongly recommend that you save your money and learn to bind your quilts without this product. If you like, I can tell you how I do my quilt bindings. Others on this site can help you, as well. There may also be tutorials available if you use the "search" engine on this site!

Sushi