View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Sadheart

Sorry noticed your new questions about different items that you had posted on the board.
1. This quilt is very pretty. Maybe to loud for the friend to really appreaciate the gift. It is well done. The love you sewed into it may or may not find her heart. My "HUGS" to you. A friend who sews with love and heart are hard to find. I will "Thank you" for your friend. She may jsut be overwhelmed by her life.
2. I loved the quilt you sewed for "Alfie" (hope I spelled that right) Was just adorable.
3. The wedding quilt you did for your husbands cousin was "Exceptional" I am always impressed by the little blocks. As my mom does them but I have not the patience for them. At least not at this time in my life.
4. The teachers gifts and the Thanksgiving Table runner are both well done and I would personally like the pattern you used for the leaf you used to applique.
5. We all are so busy with our own agenda. I can't imagine anyone intentionally hurting your feelings.
In my own defense I lost my net not long ago because I am unemployed again. Construction sucks at times. Anyway.
I love your work. Its Beautiful. Please keep sharing. -waves- Hugs. Thanks Sandra aka sadheart