Old 02-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Lesliesews

This is the email that I received. It just seemed to "smooth".

Thank you for your interest in buying my Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond Sewing & Embroidery. This machine has been used less than 24 hours. It is in excellent, like new condition. Here is a nearly new Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond sewing and embroidery machine, the current Viking top of the line! You get the machine and embroidery system in its own optional luggage system along with the optional Designer Majestic Hoop. I am selling this on consignment and tested it - it sewed beautifully with no problems... If you have have any more questions or I missed to answer to any of your questions, please feel free to ask me!
My final price is $1,750 and I will not negotiate it. I sell the machine at this price because I don't need it anymore due to my job (working as a dealer on a cruise ship doesn't leave you too much free time). Also I’m a single woman with some financial problems and I have nobody close who can use it, that's one of the reasons why I've decided to sell it over the internet.

If you're interested and you have the funds, email me back and I am ready to explain you all the details about how we can close this deal.

For pictures please visit: http://www.use.com/f27032665c959d20120d

Looking forward to hearing from you!