Old 02-28-2011, 10:11 PM
OLDNTATTED

Sorry, but I had to log in on my hubby's acct here to join in this one! Let's see, met The Osmondsduring their 1971 tour ,1st one as "rockers"; Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods ("Billy Don't Be a Hero" , even had a wedding shower at their home when Bo's sis married MyFave bandmate!); Barry Williams, Joanne Worley while volunteering for MD telethon; Kent McCord and his Adam-12 partner; Rick Springfield; Kenny Loggins, when he was young and yummy; football Hall of Famer Joe Theisman; basketball Hall of Famer Connie Hawkins; baseball Hall of Famer Joe Garragiola (sat in front of him at several Phx Suns games); Ed Asner;Tom Chapin; Ohio State Coach Woody Hayes; celebrity bike builder Billy Lane, who comes across on TV as an a**, but was very kind in person; and Mr. Charley Pride, who is part owner of the Texas Rangers and follows them for Spring Training here in the Valley. He is a frequent visitor to my former place of employment and he and Mrs Pride were always very nice.
But my all time favorite is the late, great Harry Chapin! I was fortunate to attend several of his concerts in the '70's and he would ALWAYS meet and take pictures with every single person who wanted to after his shows. A fantastic performer who knew how to appreciate the people who put him there!

Mrs. ONT...Susan