Old 03-01-2011, 08:18 AM
bluteddi

I love water... even drink a few " flavored water" or "kool aide" for variety... but I do like my Diet Mt Dew.. once or twice a day.( not for the low cal status.. I dont much care for "real" sodas because they seem so Sweet to me.....)
But I too am a nurse, and have never heard of the cabination theory.... I've had several friends that have had the lapband/ gastric surg.. and as far as I know , no Dr. has ever told them this..... interesting...

hmmmm I tend to forget my Diet Mt Dew until it id dead of carbination....think it still is stretching my stomach out???.....that MUST be it!!

** HEY** can u be in this pool if u get lap band/gastric???? thats cheating!! I'll have no chance at all those FQ!!!!! J/K

OK OK>...... today is March1st..... todays wt is......YIKES!!!!!!187### how can that be????
oh I know... I went on that all u can eat cruise in Jan... and then there was that trip to "MOMs" with the all she can cook FRIED food marathon trip..... yep.. It's MOM's fault!

BTW...... I'm allergic to exercise..... smile

Good Luck to everyone!! I've got to go look for patterns to use all MY NEW FQ's in!!