Old 03-01-2011, 12:23 PM
oldhag

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by oldhag
About a month ago I bought a box of old sewing machine attachments from various machines. Inside the box was a container of unused sewing machine needles that were marked Eldridge.
On Friday I came home from work to find my DH grinning and dragging me into the garage. He bought me the machine that goes with the needles!!!! He found this machine and just decided I needed another one and remembered about the needles. What a guy.
The machine is all there and just needs some TLC to get her up and treadling.
Oh she is so beautiful and your hubby is a great guy indeed!!! That is the later version of mine that I have in the garage needing a good clean up. At least the irons are finished!!

If you give me the serial number off of it I can date the machine for you. The serial maybe located on the needlebar and on the bed of the machine depending on the year. I can not believe you have the needles to go with it also!! That is a find in itself. ;)

Billy
Billy the number stamped on the bed of the machine under the front slide plate is Y 2506488. I'm am glad that I got those needles because my DH said that he remembered the name from them. He told me he paid $30.00 for the whole machine. I am retiring at the end of April so he told me I needed another project machine to keep me busy. I think he is catching the same disease the rest of us have.