View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Grandma58

When I am working in my mess I see only what I am working on, all else ceases to exist. When I am so engrossed in a project I can barely walk away from it, I forget to eat, comb my hair or get dressed. Now when I am done and look around, I say self did you really not get dressed for 2 days and was it yesterday or the day before when you combed your hair? I vow to be better honest, but now and again just working and being one with my work is enough. I can clean it up when I am stuck or between.

Originally Posted by mrsdralshhadeh
wow,,, I went through all the ages,,and looked at all the pics,, ok,, question for you all,, how in the high heavens above,, do you work in some of these spaces? lol... as my mother would say" how can u think amoung all this? lol!!! but,then again,, I guess I should not say too much,, I do not have a room yet,,lol... maybe in a year I will post my "stash" ( as I asked if it is normal to only have what I a working on, and was told,,for now,,,, soon the fabric bug will hit me,,) and my room,, so,,, maybe I should just stay mum,,,,, sorry if I offened anyone,, :oops: