View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 04:30 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by Mamagus
Originally Posted by Surfergirl
I'm having problems getting this pattern to print off to the correct scale. I've tried 3 different web browsers, adjusting the size, changing it to PDF and printing...every time it prints off too small and the bottom of one page is cut off...very frustrating. I had problems with January and February blocks, as well, but after making so many different adjustments, I was finally able to print them to the correct scale. I want to continue with this BOM, but don't feel like sitting here and continuing to adjust and print until it finally prints out correctly. Anyone have a solution to this?

That's why I gave up on this BOM... too frustrating trying to print everything to the right scale. FRUSTRATING!
I can understand Frustrating been there. What is really awesome is using the support of all of the talent on the quilting board to overcome your frustration. Im so happy I didnt give up on PP. It took me a bit..but now its my favorite form of quilt piecing. I encourage you to hang in there. Its so worth it. Will open up so many avenues of quilt design for you. Hugs on your frustration..eat a piece of chocolate and dont give up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: